Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 IP conference phone with built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC.
Terms and Conditions
Prices are tax exclusive
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 IP conference phone with
built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. 802.af/at Power over
Ethernet. SHIPS WITHOUT POWER KIT. Incl. 7.6m/25ft Ethernet cable,
1.8m/6ft USB 2.0 cable
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 IP Conference Phone Collaboration Kit
The design of RealPresence Trio is sleek and sophisticated. Its 5-inch color touch screen and intuitive navigation make it simpler than ever—resulting in fewer mistakes, quick starts for every meeting and minimal training requirements. RealPresence Trio provides wired and wireless pairing with your personal devices using Bluetooth or USB and even includes convenient, illuminated mute buttons on each leg so everyone in the room can manage the meeting experience.
RealPresence Trio flexibility makes it the ideal solution for the many dynamic needs of your organization. With a 20-foot pickup range and advanced audio technology such as enhanced Polycom® HD Voice™ and the patented Polycom® NoiseBlock™, RealPresence Trio is the ideal solution for any meeting space that needs the best audio experience. The design, the first of its kind, allows you to easily add the RealPresence Trio™ Visual+ and a USB compression camera to enjoy powerful HD content sharing and real-time video for complete, visual collaboration. RealPresence Trio flexibility and performance make it the perfect choice for team collaboration environments from the boardroom to the huddle room—and it is priced right for mass deployment.
RealPresence Trio lets you easily add HD content sharing and live video interaction into spaces where it wasn’t available before. Hear every perspective, share your ideas and concepts with vivid imagery, and see their reactions immediately in real-time video from the one and only Polycom RealPresence Trio.
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Highlights:
- Exceptional audio capabilities including: Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of background noise with Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features (H.264 AVC, High Profile, Lync Basic SVC)
- Effortless pairing for audio over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Broad Open SIP call platform for interoperability with most major platforms including Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365 Cloud PBX, Microsoft Lync 2013 and RealPresence Platform
- The industry’s only bass reflex port in a group audio conferencing solution , preserving the ability to hear lower frequency sound and rich multi-media audio
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Easily extend the reach with optional expansion microphones (separate purchase)
- Local 5-way HD Voice conference
- 5” LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Visual+ accessory included enabling the video and content sharing capability.
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Trio 8800 phone console
- Trio Visual+ Accessory
- Logitech C930e Webcam
- 25-ft network cable CAT 5e
- 6.5-ft USB 2.0 cable
- Cable wrap
- Tactile overlay for improved accessability
- Setup sheets
- 6-ft HDMI Cable
- VESA Mount
- Note: Phone is PoE capable, power supply is not included.